- Condition: Any (new, used, collectible, refurbished)
- Product type: Any (media and non-media)
- ASIN: Each unit must have a scannable barcode (ISBN, UPC, EAN, or JAN). The unit’s barcode must not be punched out, marked over, covered, or otherwise obstructed.
If you sign up for FBA Prep Service
- For products that Amazon preps, you will be charged the applicable FBA Prep Service fees based on the services provided (see table below). The prep services we perform for your products are determined at Amazon’s sole discretion.
- There are separate fees for standard-size and oversize products.
- Your qualifying units may be split into multiple additional shipments.
- If you have Amazon prep your products, FBA Label Service may be included automatically for select products, and you would be charged the applicable per-item fee.
- We may discontinue the FBA Prep Service at any time.
Enable FBA Prep Service
To enable the FBA Prep Service, follow these steps when creating your shipping plan:
- Select a product that you want Amazon to prep.
- On the Prepare Products page, select Amazon in the Who Preps? field.
- In the pop-up window “Are you sure you want save settings to your Fulfillment by Amazon Settings?” click Yes.
Choose who preps the products
Once you have enabled the FBA Prep Service, you can choose on the Prepare Products page of your shipping plan whether Amazon or you will prep each eligible product by following the steps below.
You can also choose who preps your products by default in your FBA settings page. Changing the default does not affect previously created shipments or any prep preferences you have defined for specific items.